Goals and Guildelines
- To listen, share ideas and work together in decision making and problem solving to benefit all schools;
- To improve communication tools and enhance the dissemination of information in the school community;
- To coordinate fundraising activities within and across the school community;
- Exchange information through regular meetings, thus promoting common understanding among Parent Teacher Organizations;
- To raise public awareness regarding the education budget process, as well as assist in increasing voter registration and participation at referenda;
- To sponsor periodic parent forums and focus groups on topics of interest, in an effort to provide parents an opportunity in an informal setting to express concerns and suggestions about issues that affect the public schools.