MEETING AGENDA (Amended)
- Budget Process
- Role of the Finance Committee
- Line Item Review
- Forward Guidance/expectations to be given to the Administration
- Format (Assumptions)
- Possible Metrics
- Discussion of Current BOE Policies
- Paying for Goods and Services
- Financial Records and Reports and Line Item Transfers
- Discussion of Special Appropriation from the CNRE Fund for $25,000 to continue the planning phase on the BOE Facilities Study from April 1, 2019 to June 30, 2019.
- Discuss modifying the 2019-20 Capital Improvement Program to include planning funds in the amount of $100,000 for the BOE Facilities Study for fiscal year 2019-2020.
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town's ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203-245-5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.