- Policy #3542.4 - Lunch Charging
- Policy #6146 - Graduation Requirements
- Policy # 5120.3.4 - Management Plan and Guidelines for Students with Food Allergies, Glycogen Storage Disease and/or Diabetes
- Policy #5144.4 - Physical Exercise and Discipline of Students
- New Policy - Sunscreen Application in School
- Discussion: Annual Policy Review Cycle
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town's ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203-245-5603 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.