- Items of Information and Presentations
- DHHS- Achievement Report for the class of 2020
- DHHS- Student Study Team Process and tracking student struggles
- New supports from DHHS guidance
- Baseline Data Collection K-8
- Public Comment
The Town of Madison does not discriminate on the basis of disability, and the meeting facilities are ADA accessible. Individuals who need assistance are invited to make their needs known by contacting the Town's ADA/Human Resources Director Debra Milardo at 203-245-5603 or by email to email@example.com at least five (5) business days prior to the meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting