In order to be able to participate:
1. Register on FamilyID - before the March 8th Deadline. Registering after this deadline will affect the ability for student athletes to start on the first day.
2. Physical Examination- Have a current physical on file with the school nurse. Please note that physicals are valid for 13 months. This information can be found in your FamilyID account.
3. School Obligation - Hand in any equipment, uniforms, etc if a student athlete participated in the fall and or a winter sport. If any student athlete has not handed in their equipment they will not be allowed to participate. This information can be found in your FamilyID profile under School Obligation.
5. Impact Testing- All student athletes must take an Impact Test before they can participate. This test only needs to be taken every two years. Coaches and our Athletic Trainer will be contacting students who need to take it. This information can be found in your FamilyID profile under Impact testing.
6. Athletic Eligibility - According to the Student Athlete Handbook a student must be enrolled and pass four classes in order to participate. A student’s first trimester final grade will determine eligibility. A student's academic standing will be updated in the FamilyID profile once the trimester concludes.
Please check your team page regularly for updates on tryouts and practice schedules. For any sport/program specific questions please contact the coach directly. Best way to reach coaches is via email. Official start date for Spring Sports is March 16th. Baseball and Softball are allowed to have a limited number of pitchers and catchers to start March 9th. The group is selected by the coaching staff.
BE IN THE KNOW
Keep up with schedule changes by subscribing for email and sms updates from the CIAC.
Check the list for Daniel Hand High School!