Anyone playing a sport MUST register using the online sport registration system, FamilyID.
The Athletic Department is excited to announce that we will now be using an online process with FamilyID for Daniel Hand High School and Polson Middle School interscholastic sports registration.
You will also use this program to submit emergency contact information, and to sign off on other registration documents without the need for completing multiple forms.
All Registrations and updated physicals must be completed before the first practice.
If you already have a Family ID account, please login to your account BEFORE registering to avoid creating a duplicate account.
(View Detailed Instructions)
- Click the Register button and login to FamilyID. First time users will need to create an account with FamilyID.
- Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up or Login as a Family or Individual
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into FamilyID at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
If you have any questions please contact Robin Halloran at (203) 245-6366.