Here is some information about the DHHS baseball season so that you can plan accordingly:
- The last session in the weight room will be Thursday, March 12.
- Our pitchers/catchers sessions will be held during the week of March 16-20 at Brown School from 4:30-6:30. Per the CIAC, we are only allowed to invite 14 players for those sessions. They will be notified by the end of February.
- Our tryouts will be held on Saturday, March 21st and Sunday, March 22nd. The tryouts on Saturday will be a defensive workout at the Surf Club. Tryouts on Sunday will be an offensive workout at the Batter Up facility. The times are TBD.
- Tryouts may extend into the week of March 23rd as needed
- All players need to be registered and should have their physicals updated through DHHS. Please inquire with the athletics office if you have questions. Please have this taken care of by March 13th.
- All players and families should know that we are in season during April Vacation. We have a full week of practices and games.
Please let me know if you need anything at all,
Registration and Medical Clearance
All players need to register for baseball with DHHS. You must have an updated physical. If you have not registered or have not had a physical approved by the school nurse, you will not be allowed to participate at
tryouts on March 21st – no exceptions. Please double-check with the school to make sure you are all set. I have the most updated list so you can check with me as well.