Warning Bell 7:20 a.m.
Period 1 7:25 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
Period 2 8:19 a.m. - 9:09 a.m.
ADVISORY 9:13 a.m. - 9:37 a.m.
WELLNESS 9:37 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Period 3A 10:04 a.m. - 10:29 a.m.
Period 3B 10:29 a.m. - 10:59 a.m.
Period 4A 11:03 a.m. - 11:33 a.m.
Period 4B 11:33 a.m. - 12:03 p.m.
Period 5A 12:07 p.m. - 12:37 p.m.
Period 5B 12:37 p.m. - 1:07 p.m.
Period 6 1:11 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
ADVISORY: The DHHS Vision for Advisory believes the social and emotional learning is essential for student success in the classroom and beyond. Advisory develops trusting relationships among students and staff, and supports students with meaningful, immersive activities related to social growth and mental health. Advisory is student-directed and student-driven.
- Facilitate the development of strong, trusting relationships.
- Foster collaboration and mutual support within the classroom and beyond.
- Develop students' social and emotional skills.
- Promote student growth in the areas of responsible decision-making, managing emotions, cooperatively resolving conflict, and overcoming adversity.
- Offer leadership opportunities for interested students.
WELLNESS WEDNESDAYS: Numerous members of our school community have regularly discussed the importance of social and emotional health and well-being, especially during these unprecedented times. I am sure many of you would agree that the impact of Covid-19 on our schools has been overwhelming.
To begin addressing some of these concerns, we began "Wellness Wednesdays" in November, 2020. These times offer students and staff the opportunity to partake in un-scheduled time out of the classroom.
NOTE: Due to special scheduling, these times may be altered. Notification will occur via: the weekly e.notify from Mr. Salutari.