Hands on Stage
Adapted from Geoffrey Chaucer's poem by Craig Sodaro
Directed by Joy Grabow
November 21 - 23, 2019 at 7PM
DHHS Assembly Hall, 286 Green Hill Road, Madison, CT
- Adults $15 in advance, $20 at the door
- Students and Seniors 65+ are $10 in advance, $15 at the door.
- Advance-sale tickets available until 5 PM the day of the show.
For information call 203-245-6350
Tickets available at R.J. Julia Booksellers and the DHHS office.
The theatre program at Daniel Hand is a self-funded program. We depend on the generosity of the Daniel Hand community, as well as the Madison community at large, for our revenues. To do this students in the cast and crew solicit ads.
Below are links to templates for the various ads offered.
To submit your ad, please do the following:
- Download the advertising form and fill it out, designating the type of ad you would like and the name of the student to get credit. (A student may have already given you a form or may have already collected your form and advertising contribution. If so, skip this step.)
- Create your ad using the correct template for your ad.
- Email the form and ad to email@example.com
- Fall play ads must be submitted before October 31, and Spring musical ads must be submitted before February 24.
We thank you for your support of our students and the theatre program. See you at the show!
Daniel Hand students perform three productions per year; everyone is welcome to participate.
The first production is our Fall play, usually a comedy or drama. This is performed around the beginning of December.
Our second production is in the Spring and it is generally a musical.
Last, but not least, is our S.T.A.R. (Student Theater Arts Repertoire) program. This is a small ensemble play, based on a socially relevant topic, which is directed and “tech”ed by chosen students. Students must apply, stating their interest and why they would like to work with this program. This play is generally in mid-May.