Each must be applied to by completing the online form. Click on each scholarship to read the criteria for consideration.
- 1. THE VIRGINIA ALLEN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 2. THE WILLIAM E. ALLEN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 3. THE SAM ANDERSON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP BY THE EXCHANGE CLUB OF MADISON
- 4. THE ERWIN BAUER CHARITABLE TRUST SCHOLARSHIP
- 5. THE JAN CARROLL MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 6. THE CONNECTICUT PHARMACY OF MADISON SCHOLARSHIP
- 7. STEVEN THOMAS COSCIA MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 8. FREDERICK A. DeLUCA SCHOLARSHIP
- 9. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL BOYS ICE HOCKEY ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT SCHOLARSHIP
- 10. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL BOYS SOCCER BOOSTERS SCHOLARSHIP
- 11. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2014 SCHOLARSHIP
- 12. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR CLASS SCHOLARSHIP
- 13. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT COUNCIL SCHOLARSHIP
- 14. THE CHARLOTTE B. DOWD SCHOLARSHIP
- 15. THE SALLY EHRENWERTH MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 16. THE RICHARD FASANO MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 17. DR. KAYE GRIFFIN FUND SCHOLARSHIP
- 18. THE GUILFORD SAVINGS BANK SCHOLARSHIP
- 19. THE RONALD B. HALL MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP IN EDUCATION SPONSORED BY THE MADISON LIONS CLUB
- 20. DUNNITH HEENAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY THE EXCHANGE CLUB OF MADISON
- 21. EVARTS JANSSEN SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY THE EXCHANGE CLUB OF MADISON
- 22. THE BARBARA JURASH & ETHEL JURASH BURNETT SCHOLARSHIP
- 23. THE JORDAN KINSCHERF MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 24. THE GEORGE LOVE MEMORIAL FINE ARTS SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY THE MADISON LIONS CLUB
- 25. THE MADISON ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME SCHOLARSHIP
- 26. THE MADISON FOUNDATION ARTIST EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP
- 27. THE MADISON HOSE COMPANY NO. 1 MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 28. THE MADISON POLICE UNION SCHOLARSHIP
- 29. MADISON YOUTH SOCCER CLUB’S HANNAH LEE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 30. MADISON YOUTH SOCCER CLUB’S JOHN SZEKLICKI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 31. The DR. R. RUSSELL MARTIN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP IN SCIENCE SPONSORED BY THE MADISON LIONS CLUB
- 32. THE BRIAN P. NEE MEMORIAL SPORTSMANSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- 33. THE WILBUR W. PARDEE SCHOLARSHIP
- 34. THE GILBERT S. and GILBERT W. RAPOSO MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 54. NEW! Daniel Hand Career & Technical Education Entrepreneur Scholarship
Available to a member of the graduating class who has been a Madison resident and has attended Daniel Hand High School for four years. He/she must have demonstrated service to others both in school and in the community. Preference is given to a student planning to enroll in a four-year accredited, post-secondary school program with a major in the environmental sciences. This includes, but is not limited to, studies in agriculture, animal husbandry, ecological studies and forestry.
Sponsored by the Subway Restaurant Chain and named for its founder who was given a one thousand dollar loan at age 17 to open a sandwich shop. This scholarship is awarded to a student who has been accepted to an accredited college, university, trade, or vocational school (2 or 4 year program), demonstrates academic achievement of 3.0 or higher, participates in extra-curricular activities, employed while attending school, and demonstrates financial need. Renewable over four years with GPA performance.
The Guilford Savings Bank Scholarship Program was created to recognize one female and one male graduating senior at DHHS who were in the top half of their class, shows strong leadership qualities, demonstrates a genuine interest in the community through volunteer initiatives and plans on continuing their education.
Awarded to a graduating senior who has been admitted to a four-year college or university and is interested in pursuing a career in the field of education and in the estimation of the DHHS Scholarship Committee would make an outstanding educator. Renewable, provided that the student maintains academic good standing as documented by a yearly transcript, and continues in an education program.
Awarded to a male member of the graduating class who has been admitted to a two or four-year college. Applicants preferably have participated in soccer or lacrosse at the varsity level as a player or referee, have been involved in volunteer work in the community, (preference given to the fire department), and must show academic improvement over the course of their high school career. Financial need is not a criterion for this award.
Awarded to a graduating senior who has been admitted to a 2 or 4 year college, is interested in pursuing a career in fine arts, has demonstrated an exemplary talent in the field and like George, had demonstrated a willingness to help others. Renewable, providing the student maintains academic good standing as documented by a yearly transcript, and continues in a fine arts program.
Awarded to a graduating senior with a minimum 3.0 GPA at Daniel Hand High School and who is planning to study for a career in science at a four year college or university. Renewable, providing the student maintains academic good standing as documented by a yearly transcript, and continues in a science program.