Class of 2020 Scholarships
The Daniel Hand High School Class of 2020 scholarship offerings is now available!
- Thoroughly read the description for each scholarship and the criteria for application consideration. Click on the 'General Scholarships' or "Sponsoring Scholarships' listings on the left. (Note: some mobile devices may require you to expand the menu option by hitting the + next to the Class of 2020 Scholarships page to see the listings).
- If you meet the criteria and wish to apply, complete the online form indicating which scholarship you should be in consideration for. There is no limit to the number of scholarships you apply to but each must be submitted separately.
- General Scholarships, numbered 1 – 36 and 56 must be applied to by completing the online form.
- Sponsoring Scholarships, numbered 37 - 55 require separate applications found from the Guidance & School Counseling Department. As the school is currently closed, on March 23rd we emailed a link to access the applications.
- If you require a printed copy of the 2020 Application Packet or have any questions, call Mrs. Heller, 203.245.6360.
- The Committee reserves the right to put your application into consideration for any scholarship that is deemed appropriate.
- All scholarship applications must be submitted electronically or received in the Guidance Office prior to Friday, April 17th at 1:00 PM. No applications can be received after this date/time!
THE TIMES FOR DROPPING OFF THE COMPLETED SPONSORING SCHOLARSHIPS DURING THE WEEK OF APRIL 13TH WILL SOON BE POSTED. UNTIL THEN, YOU MAY MAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT OR SCAN AND EMAIL TO: email@example.com