The following is a list of those Sponsoring Scholarships available during the 2020 application process.
Each have their own decision committee and application which is available from the Guidance and School Counseling Department. As the school is currently closed, on March 23rd we emailed you a link to be able to print any of these applications from your home. If you are unable to do so, please contact the Guidance department at 203.245.6360.
Click on each scholarship to read the criteria for consideration.
THE TIMES FOR DROPPING OFF THE COMPLETED SPONSORING SCHOLARSHIPS DURING THE WEEK OF APRIL 13TH WILL SOON BE POSTED. UNTIL THEN, YOU MAY MAIL YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATIONS TO THE GUIDANCE DEPARTMENT OR SCAN AND EMAIL TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 37. THE KATIE BATTISON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP PRESENTED BY MADISON YOUTH & FAMILY SERVICES
- 38. THE MARY ELLEN BOSSI MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 39. THE DANIEL HAND HIGH SCHOOL MUSIC BOOSTERS SCHOLARSHIPS
- 40. THE KARL DWORAK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY THE NORTH MADISON VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY
- 41. THE BEVERLY KEENER SCHOLARSHIP/MADISON EDUCATION ASSOCIATION
- 42. THE LENNY & JOE’S FISH TALE CAROUSEL SCHOLARSHIP
- 43. THE MACMULLEN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP SPONSORED BY MADISON LODGE
- 44. THE MADISON ASSOCIATION OF DEMOCRATIC WOMEN
- 45. THE MADISON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BERND BECKER MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 46. THE MADISON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE EILEEN JOHNSON MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 47. THE MADISON HOOP DREAMS SCHOLARSHIP
- 48. THE MADISON JAYCEES PAUL AKAM SCHOLARSHIP
- 49. THE MADISON NEWCOMER’S CLUB SCHOLARSHIP
- 50. THE ROBERTS FOOD CENTER ANNUAL EMPLOYEE SCHOLARSHIP
- 51. THE FRANCES N. SADEK MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 52. THE ELISSA SULLIVAN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
- 53. THE THEATRE ARTS PROGRAM SPONSORS (TAPS) SCHOLARSHIP
- 54. THE EDWARD VALLA SCHOLARSHIP/MADISON EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (NEW)
- 55. THE WOMEN’S CLUB OF MADISON SCHOLARSHIP