Naviance Family Connection Brochure
- Establish your annual goals in the academic, career, and social/emotional sections on Naviance.
- Become familiar with the school and community resources to achieve your goals.
- Actively participate in group activities with the Guidance and Counseling Department.
- Evaluate your course work is appropriately diverse and challenging.
- Get involved in clubs and activities in the high school and surrounding community.
- Assess your work ethic so that your grades accurately reflect your ability and effort.
- Prepare for and take your first trimester final exams.
- Complete Course Selection Sheet for your Sophomore year. Make sure you select challenging courses as part of your Academic Planner found in the Program of Studies.
- Explore interests and possible careers.
- Prepare for and take your second trimester final exams.
- Attend the College Fair on April 24th in the gymnasium.
- Keep track of community awards, sports and/or enrichment programs for future resume building.
- Prepare for and take your final exams.
- Reflect on your Freshmen goals and/or achievements.
- Make your summer count. Consider work, community service and/or enrichment programs.
- Celebrate. Your Freshmen year is behind you!