Naviance Student is a comprehensive, web-based resource that supports students in creating their academic and career plan. Students use this platform to develop academic goals, explore career pathways and create post-secondary plans.
Students write goals and action plans that align with their strengths, interests and opportunities.
Counselors track and analyze data about college and career plans allowing the student to receive up-to-date information that is specific to each student's school.
Parents are able to view their students' plans.
Students log in to:
- Search for Colleges
- Research Colleges
- Create a list of "Schools I'm Thinking About"
- Manage college applications
- Research scholarships and financial aid
- Create a resume
- Explore career paths
- Keep track of upcoming due dates
Parent/Guardians log in to:
- View information about students' academic and postsecondary plans, interests and opportunities
- Research colleges and careers
- View available enrichment programs
- View scholarship opportunities
- Parents can also use this site to send emails to the school counseling staff.
Schools can share information with Students and Parents/Guardians about up-coming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, on-site college visits, college and career fairs, and other college and career resources.