Library Media Center
Library & COVID Your DHHS library is open!
How to check out a book from the DHHS Library!
While DHHS is in remote learning, students can check out books from the library by either emailing the LMC staff or placing a hold on the materials in the Destiny Library Catalog. To place a hold in Destiny, log in using your student ID for both username and password.
Materials can be returned to the bins under the DHHS Bridge. Books will be quarantined in the LMC for 6 days or wiped down with alcohol wipes if the title is in high demand.
LMC Google Classroom Codes
- Freshman Class Code: vjuvf5e
- Sophomore Class Code: gxfnaew
- Junior Class Code: 64ifcon
- Senior Class Code: h5jwnnv
link to set up account
create MLA or APA citations
Log in with your google account
- Link to create a pro account
- log in with your google account
The daily New York Times on line-All students, teachers and staff in the district have full access within their school building.
Ebooks are available to Hand students through 3 platforms:
- Sora (formerly Overdrive): Use your student ID to log in
- fiction & nonfiction ebooks & audiobooks
- can be viewed on Kindle or within Sora App
- Destiny Library Catalog: user your student ID as username and password
- primarily nonfiction for research
- Gale: See your LMC Google Classroom for login information
- exclusively nonfiction, helpful for research
May 27th English Symposium Catalog of events
Scranton Public Library