Nite In Hand
Nite In Hand is an evening of celebration held on the night of Daniel Hand High School Graduation. It allows Madison's graduates to spend the entire night celebrating together in a safe, substance-free environment. Our goal is keeping the graduates and the community safe on graduation night!
We need DHHS parents (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior and Senior) and family/friends to volunteer! A successful Nite In Hand depends on great parent/community participation.
Come, learn and experience the Nite In Hand process so that this extraordinary tradition may be continued for years to come. Monthly Nite In Hand meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month (November to June), in the DHHS Media Room, from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. The kick off meeting will take place October 8th. All are welcome!
Note: Due to Election Day, the November meeting will be held on November 12, 2019
Save the Date!
Nite In Hand Auction
Friday, April 24, 2020
6:30 pm, DHHS
Get ready for a fun-filled night with a Live and Silent Auction, plus Raffle to raise money to support Nite In Hand (NIH). This event provides the opportunity for senior students to auction their services to help support NIH in addition to the many items donated by DHHS parents and the Madison community.
We need items for silent and live auction plus raffle items, please consider donating a basket, sports or events tickets, original art or jewelry or anything else you can think of!
If you have a senior ask them to provide a service – it will get lots of bids - guaranteed.
Every year Nite In Hand features a photo gallery of our Graduating Students. These picture boards will have memorable photos of your child’s life.
YOU WILL GET THESE PICTURE BOARDS BACK!
This is what you need to do!
- Collect 10-15 photos of your child.
- Suggestion: one head shot, their senior photo 5x7. 2-3 photos of each life stage baby, elementary, middle school and high school. Feel free to include family and friends in these smaller size photos
- ALL materials are provided so all the boards are the same and match the Nite In Hand theme
- Please note your child may say they don’t want one. Trust us on the night of graduation they will be thrilled.
Want to come make up the board yourself?
Bring your pictures to the Madison Senior Center Cafeteria sessions:
- Saturday Mornings – May 2nd or May 16th or May 23rd 8am -10:30am.
- Wednesday Evening – May 6th 6pm-9pm
- all materials provided!!!
Want the committee to make up the board?
- Write child’s name on the back of every single photograph
- Drop off or mail the pictures at one of these locations:
- Amy Santoro – 127 Genesee Lane
- Kari Nelson – 53 Riverside Terrace
Deadline to drop off or mail photos is April 15th (TAX DAY!)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Amy and Kari
Your Photo Board Committee of 2019