Every year Nite In Hand features a photo gallery of our Graduating Students. These picture boards will have memorable photos of your child’s life.
YOU WILL GET THESE PICTURE BOARDS BACK!
This is what you need to do!
- Collect 10-15 photos of your child. Suggestion: one head shot, their senior photo 5x7. 2-3 photos of each life stage baby, elementary, middle school and high school. Feel free to include family and friends in these smaller size photos
- ALL materials are provided so all the boards are the same and match the Nite In Hand theme
- Please note your child may say they don’t want one. Trust us on the night of graduation they will be thrilled.
Want to come make up the board yourself?
Bring your pictures to the Madison Senior Center Cafeteria sessions:
- Saturdays - May 4, 2019, or May 11, 2019 or May 18, 2019 8am -10:45am.
- All materials provided!!!
Want the committee to make up the board?
- Write child’s name on the back of every single photograph
- Drop off or mail the pictures at one of these locations:
- Amy Santoro – 127 Genesee Lane
- Kari Nelson – 53 Riverside Terrace
Deadline to drop off or mail photos is April 15, 2019 (TAX DAY!)
Thanks in advance for your help!
Amy and Kari
Your Photo Board Committee of 2019