Picture day is coming! This year, we will have two picture days so that we can cover both cohorts, and both days will be held in the main gym.
- Monday, September 14 – Cohort A (Last name A-L)
- Thursday, September 17 – Cohort B (Last name M-Z)
*Fully remote learners: If you would like to be photographed and included in the yearbook, you can come to DHHS between 7:45 AM and 1:00 PM on either day to have your picture taken.
- Students in grades 9-11 will be photographed. We will start with freshmen at approximately 7:45 a.m. and then progress to sophomores and juniors.
- Anyone who comes into school late should listen for the announcements, as we will have a time for those individuals to get photographed.
- Seniors should ONLY be photographed if they are new to DHHS and need an ID.
- Students will be expected to maintain their social distance and wear their masks at all times except when being photographed.
Photo packages must be ordered online. This can be done prior to picture day, on the day of it, or up to 48 hours after it. Information regarding photo package options can be found on the order form. To place your order, go to www.mylifetouch.com and use the following code: EVTQMMHWH