Picture day is coming! It will be held on Wednesday, September 14, 2022 in the main gym.
- School photos will be taken on the morning of September 14 for grades 9-11. Every student will have a photo taken for the yearbook and Infinite Campus.
- We will start with freshmen at approximately 7:15 a.m. and then progress to sophomores and juniors.
- Anyone who comes into school late should listen for the announcements, as we will have a time for those individuals to get photographed.
- If you would like to order photos, ORDER ONLINEwith the (case-sensitive) password HAND22
- If you don’t order by the Sept 15 deadline, you will have to wait until the photos are returned to the school (approximately three weeks after photo day). At that point, you will receive a proof slip with a unique code to order your photos. Shipping will be charged on all orders placed after the ordering deadline.
- Any senior who has not had a senior portrait taken yet will do so in school on Wednesday, September 14.
- Portraits will be scheduled by the yearbook advisors and communicated to seniors in advance.
- This photography date is for the purposes of having each student pictured in the yearbook; extended portrait sessions will not be held during the school day. Students wishing to have one should still be photographed in school on the 14th and can then contact the studio for an additional appointment.
- There is no fee for the in-school portrait date, and no purchase is required.