CT SAT School Day
On test day students should bring the following materials:
- Photo ID (driver’s license or school issued ID)
- Fully charged school-issued Chromebook
- Pens or pencils
- Acceptable calculator (optional)
- Extra batteries or a back-up calculator (optional)
- Water (optional)
- Simple snack (optional)
Please note, if you wish to bring a snack, it must be something that can easily be consumed during a short break in testing.
On test day, teachers are unable to supply any of these materials, especially calculators.
All grade 10 & 11 students will participate in the school day PSAT. The test will be given on two separate days. Students have been assigned to a test date based on grade level.
- Monday, October 16, 2023 – Grade 10 students
- Tuesday, October 17, 2023 – Grade 11 students
On each of these days, PSAT testing will begin promptly at 7:30 am and conclude around 10:30 am. Students who are participating in testing will not attend classes periods 1, 2 and 6 but will attend classes periods 3, 4 and 5. Lunch will be served on both days and all students will have a lunch period.
- Period 1: 7:25 a.m. - 8:27 a.m.
- Period 2: 8:31 a.m. - 9:36 a.m.
- Period 6: 9:40 a.m. - 10:42 a.m.
- Period 4A: 10:46 a.m. - 11:17 a.m.
- Period 4B: 11:17 a.m. - 11:48 a.m.
- Period 5A: 11:52 a.m. - 12:23 p.m.
- Period 5B: 12:23 p.m. - 12:54 p.m.
- Period 3B: 12:58 p.m. - 1:29 p.m.
- Period 3A: 1:29 p.m. - 2:00 p.m