The Madison Public School district uses a variety of methods to communicate with parents and the community.
- eNotify messages are emails from the Superintendent and School Principals regarding school business.
- Text messages are sent out when a school day is altered due to circumstances such as inclement weather.
- Backpack notices are emailed flyers regarding community activities (for example scouts and sports). These activities are not managed by the school.
- Student/Parent Portal. Students and Parents in grades 5 and up login to view and interact with teacher webpages.
- Infinite Campus is our student information system. Parents of students in Grade 5 and above can login and view student grades and attendance.
- Calendar: our website calendars (including the portal calendars) are iCal compatible and you can sign up for email/text message reminders of events.