The Madison Public School district uses a variety of methods to communicate with parents and the community.
- eNotify: email messages from the Superintendent and School Principals regarding school business, news and events. eNotify messages are sent to parents using the email address we have on file for you. ENotify messages are also sent regarding weather closures.
- Finalsite Portal: Students and Parents in grades 4 and up login to view and interact with teacher webpages.
- Infinite Campus: our student information system. Parents of students in Grade 4 and above can login and view student grades and attendance.
- MPS District App Notifications: receive popup notifications from the district after you download our district app and enable notifications. Notifications will include weather closures, and articles of interest.
- Calendar: our website calendars (including the Finalsite homework calendars) are iCal compatible, which means you can sync them with your smartphone or other electronic calendar. You can also sign up for email/text message reminders of events.
- Robocall: The school district will use School Messenger to place a voice call to all parents and emergency contacts when we have an unanticipated early dismissal and other unforeseen emergency situations.
- See It, Say It, Send It app: Push notications directly to your smartphone in the event of emergency situations.
- Backpack notices: emailed information regarding community activities (for example scouts and sports). These activities are not managed by the school. People must actively subscribe to receive Backpack email notifications.
- Social Media: Be sure to Like us on Facebook!
● Announcements, news and blogs
● Pictures, videos and documents
● Calendar events
● Push notifications of important news
● Staff directory and more
Download the app today to ensure you keep in touch at home or on-the-go with the Madison Public School district.
Users are able to:
● Filter content and store those preferences for subsequent use
● Catch up on current news
● Browse calendars for information about upcoming events. Filtering calendars to see the events most relevant to their interests.
● Review athletic event details
● Quickly find faculty contact information
● Browse the latest published photos and videos
● Call or email a staff member using the phone and email apps on their mobile device.
● Follow links to district social media pages, opening in their device’s browser or directly in the social media platform’s app
The information presented in the Finalsite app is drawn from the same source as the Madison Public Schools’ website. Privacy controls restrict sensitive information only to authorized users.
After downloading our mobile app be sure to enable notifications.
- Click more at the bottom of the screen (in the app).
- Click on the word "Notifications"
- Turn on Notifications
- Use the toggle switch to allow notifications.