Subcribe to receive text messages of School Closings/ Delays/ Early Dismissals
You can choose to receive a text message when the school day is altered. This service is free but you may be charged by your cell provider. Please check your cell service plan to find out if you will incur charges for receiving text messages.
Alerts are sent at no charge, but you may incur charges from your cellular provider. Most cellular phone companies charge for receiving text messages by a "per message" charge. Make certain that you know your status with your cellular provider before signing up for these notifications.
- Login to your profile and click on Your name, then on subscriptions
- Add your text enabled phone. Your phone will receive a text message with a code that must be entered into Finalsite.
- Click on "Settings" next to News Alerts
- In the SEND TO field choose your cellphone.
- In Select News Categories check the box for SMS/Txt Msg next to Closings and Delays
- Click update settings.