Curriculum Review Council
Role of CRC
The Curriculum Review Council (CRC) provides clear guidance and feedback for curriculum writers. The primary function of the CRC is to uphold criteria for district design and assessment standards. All documents are reviewed by the Council prior to presentation to the Madison Board of Education.
Objective: To review documents against district design criteria and offer guidance/feedback to unit writers.
- Be respectful of the work presented.
- Feedback can be both complementary and/or offer guidance when meeting the criteria is in question.
- Content differentiation is explained to the CRC by the Department Lead. Design element variations are purposeful to serve the integrity of the discipline.
- Value process as well as product: units need to be teacher owned if they are to be taught.
- Units and PBAs are reviewed; any questions regarding vertical alignment are presented to Department Leads for follow-up.
Gail Dahling-Hench–Assistant Superintendent
Becky Frost – Principal
Jen Aguzzi – World Language (HS)
Celina DaSilva - English/Language Arts (HS)
Dan Grenier – CTE (5-12)
Leslie Lopez - World Language (K-8)
Paul Mezick – Science (HS)
Chris Pagliuco – Social Studies (K-8)
Sara Sandora – Science (K-8)
Carol Sullivan – Mathematics (K-8)
Michelle Horn – Language Arts
Lisa Caldwell – Language Arts
Erin Chester – Language Arts
Michael Kiefer – Technology (District)
Stacey Daly - Mathematics
Denise Earles – English (HS)
Joshua Young – English (HS)
Leslie Sperling – World Languages (MS)
David Brine – World Language (HS)
Ben Pelletier – Social Studies (HS)
Laura Stott – Social Studies (HS)
Janet Dielman – Math/Science (MS)
Mary Rao – Math/Science (MS)
Carissa Connell – Art (Elementary)
Elisa Brako – Science (HS)
Jen Packevicz – Science (MS)
Dave Tommaso – CTE (HS)