Back To School
First Day of School: Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Ryerson & Jeffrey: August 25, 2023
- Grades K & 1: 1:00 p.m.
- Grades 2 & 3: 2:00 p.m.
Grade 4 Orientation: Monday, August 28, 2023
- Teams 4-1 and 4-2 8:30-9:00 a.m.
- Teams 4-3 and 4-4 9:15-9:45 a.m.
Grade 6 & New Student Orientation
- August 28, 2023 at 10:00 a.m.
- August 28, 2023
- Dining and Assembly Hall
Ryerson & Jeffrey: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Grades K & 1: 6:30 p.m.
- Grades 2 & 3: 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 21, 2023
- 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 14, 2023
- 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- 6:00 p.m.
- Back to School Event schedule & details
Daniel Hand High School
7:25 AM - 2:00 PM
Polson Middle School
8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Brown Intermediate School
8:05 AM - 2:50 PM
Jeffrey & Ryerson Elementary
8:50 AM - 3:25 PM
AM Session: 8:45 AM - 11: 30 AM
PM Session: 12:30 PM - 3:15 PM
- Calendar Sync Instructions - see school events on your smartphone!
- 2023-2024 District Calendar (1 page PDF)
- District Calendar (website)
- Board of Education Meeting Calendar
- Jeffrey Elementary School
- Ryerson Elementary School
- Brown Middle School
- Polson Middle School
- Daniel Hand High School
- Athletics (CIAC)
Look for the Community Login link on all of our webpages.
All parents will set up their own user credentials for Infinite Campus. Infinite Campus is our student database. You will login to Infinite Campus to access attendance, grades, report cards, and in some cases pay class dues/fees. In early September the school district will each new parent the information required for parents to set accounts. If you have forgotten your password please use the Forgot links on the login page. The access code to use the Infinite Campus App is GZCRRX
All parents have a Finalsite account. You will use Finalsite to customize your experience with our mobile app, and subscribe to Backpack notices. If you have never used your Finalsite account, or have forgotten your password, please click the "Forgot password" link on the login screen. You will choose a new password via email.
Please note that portals are closed each summer and open on the first day of school.
eNotify is email communication from the offices of the Superintendent and Principal of each school.
Messages will be sent to you automatically, based on the school your child attends, using the email address we have on file for you in our official student information system.
- Backpack Flyers are optional and require opt-in.