The following is a collection of FAQs about the Madison Schools Renewal project. Have questions to add? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will new/improved buildings benefit the whole community?
- How did you come to this option? Did you consider alternatives?
- Why can't we take back Island and Academy?
- Why wasn't the high school built bigger to accommodate things like a full gym and auditorium?
- Why is the town considering purchasing land for this project?
- Will there still be an elementary school in the north and an elementary school in the south?
- How will Brown be transformed into an elementary school?
- Will both buildings have AC?
- Is there asbestos in Brown? Will it be removed?
- What will be done with the existing Ryerson and Jeffrey buildings?
- What are the advantages of bringing grades PreK or K-5 into one building?