Where We Are
In September 2019, students returned to class in a five- school district. Teachers, staff, and administrators worked diligently for months to ensure a smooth transition for all in the district.
The schools are composed of the following grade levels:
- Jeffrey Elementary School, Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Ryerson Elementary School, Kindergarten - Grade 3
- Brown Intermediate School, Grades 4 and 5
- Polson Middle School, Grades 6 - 8
- Daniel Hand High School, Grades 9-12
Click on the links to learn more about facility improvements made to each school to date.