In Tier III we increase the frequency of our interventions. Often at this tier, the supports are carried out in a one-on-one setting for highly individualized instruction. Supports at this level include:
- More frequent/focused group and/or individual sessions with counseling staff
- Daily Check in-Check outs
- Push-In support from Social Worker, Guidance/School Counselors, or School Psych
- Functional Behavior Analysis (FBA)
- Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP)
- Access to Effective School Solutions Program (ESS) for Grades 6-12
Just as in Tier II, our school-based teams meet every six weeks to review each child’s plan and make adjustments accordingly.