Madison Strategic Objectives and Operational Definitions
The Madison Public Schools are driven by a mission to prepare all learners to make a unique, positive contribution in a complex, global society.
Operational Definition: Why is it important? What are we trying to accomplish? How are we going to accomplish it?
- P1 Cultivate Whole Child Development
- P2 Develop a Dynamic and Engaging Curriculum
- P3. Provide the Highest Quality of Instruction
- P4 Design internal processes with a focus on feedback loops.
- P5 Actively Communicate Individual and District Performance
- P6. Modernize facilities with learning spaces
- P7 Stimulate Innovative Instructional Methods
- P8 Celebrate Exemplary Practices
- P9 De-privatize leadership practices