KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration for students entering Kindergarten for 2019-2020 will be held at the Central Office, Madison Town Campus, 10 Campus Drive:
Monday, March 25, 2019 3 PM - 7 PM
Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9 AM - 3 PM
If you are unable to attend the scheduled registration, registrations must be done through Tania Kosiewicz at Central Office, 10 Campus Drive (203) 245-6307.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
- Students eligible to enter kindergarten in August 2019 must reach their fifth birthday by December 31, 2019. It is not necessary for the children to be present at registration.
- Birth certificates (a copy is sufficient) must be presented at the time of registration as well as proof of residency (3 different utility bills or parent's driver's license are sufficient if the address matches the child's residence)
- Kindergarten physicals performed 12 months prior to entry into Kindergarten, are acceptable, provided they are completed on the appropriate State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record HAR-3 .This form is not required at time of registration but must be submitted to the school nurse by August 1, 2019.
- Immunizations required for entry to Kindergarten must be reviewed by the school nurse before a student can be cleared for entry.
- Please inform the nurse of food allergies, diabetes, asthma, or any health concern that may have an impact on your child's safety.
- Students entering from outside of the U.S. are required to have a physical exam by a provider licensed to practice in the United States. Include TB risk assessment and testing if at risk as part of this exam.
- If it is necessary for your child to take medication (prescription or over the counter) during school hours, an authorization form can be obtained from the Health Office.
PLEASE NOTE: Parents electing not to register their age-eligible child will be asked to sign a waiver to that effect.
Central Office Hammonasset Room
Madison Town Campus
Monday, March 25, 2019
3 PM - 7 PM
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
9 AM - 3 PM
Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 6:30 PM
- Jeffrey Elementary
- Ryerson Elementary
Please bring enrollment forms, a copy of your child's birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records.
Health forms need to be submitted by August 1, 2019.