Madison Beach & Rec Pumpkin Blaze
Madison Beach and Recreations: First Ever Pumpkin Blaze
When: October 31, 2019
Where: Memorial Town Hall adjacent to the green.
Cost: Free but pre-registration is required at the Beach and Recreation Office
How do you enter your pumpkin?
1. Register online or in person at the Madison Beach and Recreation Department. You do not have to know what your design will be at time of registration but we need a count in advance to make sure we have room for all our pumpkins.
2. Pumpkins have to be a "Family Friendly "PG rating" Design
3. Pumpkins must be carved out so we can light them up. We provide the tea lights and do the lighting for the safety of all our pumpkins.
4. Pumpkins must be dropped off between 3:00 and 3:30 pm on the day of the blaze and must be removed at the end of Trunk or Treat. All abandoned pumpkins will be donated to Barberry Hill Farm for their animals to enjoy.
5. Small prizes will be awarded to cutest, best Halloween themed and most creative designs. You do not need to be present to win.
Contact Madison Beach and Recreation if you have questions. 203-245-5623 or email Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org.