From a Chromebook
- Login to the Chromebook with your student Google account (...@madisonps.org)
- Click on the Classroom icon on the toolbar or open up Chrome and and go to classroom.google.com
From a Laptop or Desktop Computer
- For best experience, use the Google Chrome browser.
- Visit classroom.google.com login with your student Google account (...@madisonps.org)
- If asked, choose the option to Sync Data.
- If you are sharing this device, choose to "add another account" on the Google login page. (See blue sign in button on top right). This will make it easier to switch between accounts.
From a Tablet or Other Mobile Device
Download the apps for Google Classroom and any other Google products you want to use. Login to each app with your student Google account (...@madisonps.org)
- How will my child connect to the Internet with the Chromebook at home?
- What happens if the Chromebook my child is issued has technical issues and/or is in need of repair?
- Will there be filtering on the Chromebook while my child is at home?
- Can I login to the school-issued Chromebook with a different Google account?
- Does my child have email?
- I lost my Google Classroom code or Google password. Who do I contact?
- How do I complete and turn in an assignment in Google Classroom?
- How do we print from a student's school issued Chromebook?
- How to Answer a Question Posted in the Classwork Section of Google Classroom
- How can students control classroom email notifications?