Fall Sports Update
As the leaves start to change and the temperatures (might) start dropping, we are thrilled to welcome you and your athletes to the upcoming Fall Athletic Season at Polson Middle School! We're excited about the opportunities ahead, and we can't wait to get the season underway. Before we get into details about the upcoming season, I just want to go over a couple things that will help make yours and your student athletes experience better this Fall. If at any time you have a question about a particular sport we ask that you reach out to the Head Coach via email. They should be able to answer most of your questions and or address your concerns. If you need more clarification please reach out to the athletic office. Both Mrs. Halloran and myself will be more than happy to assist you. Principal Hart is a huge supporter of our athletic program and you will see her supporting all of her student athletes at competitions, practices and throughout the day. During the day, Principal Hart is very busy with the daily operations of Polson Middle School therefore the athletic office will be able to assist you. The athletic office schedules all buses, works on the game/practice schedules, travel releases and communicates daily with all the coaches.
Athletic Director Chris Farrell - email@example.com office: 203-245-6366
Athletics Assistant Robin Halloran - firstname.lastname@example.org office 203-245-6366
Cross Country Head Coach Chris Pagliuco - email@example.com
Field Hockey Head Coach Shannon Cribbin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Boys Soccer Head Coach Art Robbins - email@example.com
Girls Soccer Head Coach: TBA (process of hiring)
We will begin tryouts/practice next week on Thursday September 7th. Please pay attention to the details below. Cross Country will only take place on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays for the season. The practice schedules are all in the process of being updated on the individual team pages on the Polson Website.
Thursday September 7th
Boys and Girls Soccer 2:45pm. to 4:15 p.m.
Field hockey 2:45-4:45 p.m.
Cross Country - Does not practice on Thursdays
Friday September 8th
Co-Ed cross country 2:45pm. to 4:15p.m.
Boys and Girls Soccer 2:45pm. to 4:15p.m.
Field Hockey 2:45-4:45p.m.
We encourage you to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Your partnership is crucial to the success of our student athletes, and we are here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for entrusting us with the privilege of coaching and mentoring your children.
Together, let's make this Fall Athletic Season one to remember! Looking forward to a fantastic season ahead!
Registration for Interscholastic Sports
Anyone playing a sport MUST register using the online sport registration system.
The Athletic Department is excited to announce that we will now be using an online process with FamilyID for Daniel Hand High School and Polson Middle School interscholastic sports registration.
You will also use this program to submit emergency contact information, and to sign off on other registration documents without the need for completing multiple forms.
All Registrations and updated physicals must be completed before the first practice.
If you already have a FamilyID account, please login to your account BEFORE registering to avoid creating a duplicate account.
- Click the Register button and login to FamilyID. First time users will need to create an account with FamilyID.
- Under the “Programs” title, click on the link for the program you want to sign up for. Scroll to bottom of page to either Sign Up or Login as a Family or Individual
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Click on the link in your email confirmation, which will log you in to FamilyID and then complete the information requested on the registration form. When you have completed the form, click the “Save & Continue” button.
- Review your registration summary and click “Confirm Registration” to submit. Once completed, you will receive an email receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also view your completed registration on your Dashboard. You can log into FamilyID at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
If you have any questions please contact Robin Halloran at (203) 245-6366.