- Students must be picked up promptly at 3:45 PM
- Parents should wait in their car and students will exit through the front door or gym doors.
- The school nurse and/or administrator may not be in the building during the time of the club.
- COVID guidelines followed during the school day will continue during after-school programs.
- Remote learners will be able to participate unless in quarantine.
- The cost is $50.00. Checks should be made payable to Polson Middle School and sent with the registration form to the Health Office. If financial assistance is needed please contact Mrs. Hart, Principal.