|School Site||Active Student Cases||Active Employee Cases|
|Jeffrey Elementary School||1||0|
|Ryerson Elementary School||2||1|
|Brown Intermediate School||4||0|
|Polson Middle School||5||1|
|Daniel Hand High School||4||0|
|Town Campus Learning Center||0||0|
- If I am uncomfortable sending my child to school, will there be a distance learning option?
- Will Distance Learning be an option for all students?
- Is it possible for my child to switch from distance learning to in-person learning during the year or vice-versa?
- What are the different reopening models?
- How will the decision be made to move from one reopening model to another?
- Can I choose to homeschool my child?
- Will classrooms be reconfigured to support social distancing practices?
- Will the district attempt to cohort students?
- Will my student have to share classroom materials?
- How will related arts classes be handled?
- Will my child still receive small group instruction?
- My child has an Individualized Education Plan (IEP). What will my student’s support services look like?
- What social emotional supports will be in place for students when they return this fall?
- What will happen if a student becomes ill while in school or a positive case is identified?
- If a student is sent home due to COVID-19 symptoms, what is the process for a return to school?
- How will families be informed if a student or staff member tests positive with COVID-19?
- Who decides if schools need to be closed?