The Mission Of Madison Elementary Schools Is To Meet The Developmental And Individual Needs Of Every Student, Foster Intellectual Curiosity, Encourage Social Responsibility And Create A Passion For Lifelong Learning. We Strive To Provide Our Students A Safe, Supportive And Challenging Learning Environment As They Become Contributing Members In An Ever-Changing World.
- All students appreciate that learning is a life long process
- All students acquire and master a basic core of knowledge and develop creative and critical thinking skills.
- All students are valued as individuals with unique needs and strengths.
- All students exhibit virtues and values that can be demonstrated through social responsibility in all aspects of daily life.
- All students become responsible decision makers.
- All teachers, staff administrators, parents, and students work collaboratively in the decision making process and identify ways to support each student’s learning needs.
- All teachers seek interdisciplinary approaches.
- The school community values social responsibility and respect for diversity and multiculturalism.
- The school community regularly communicates with parents about their children.
A Caring………….Respectful…………Community of Learners