Swimming and Diving - Girls
CRITERIA FOR TRYING OUT:
- Must attend all practices and swim meets
- Must have basic knowledge of all four competitive strokes
- Must be able to perform a competitive start
- Must be able to perform competitive flip turns and open turns
- Must be able to perform four competitive strokes
- Must be able to athletically train for 2 hours per day, 6 days a week
- Must be in academic and behavioral good standings
- Must comply with DHHS athletic handbook and code of conduct
All swim practices are located at Madison Racquet and Swim Club (MRSC): 36 Scotland Rd, Madison, CT
When school is in session transportation provide by the school to swim practice. Swimmers must be picked up right after practice at MRSC. If school isn’t in session you must provide your own transportation.
Swimmers must be picked up at the school after the bus drops them off from swim meets within 15 min.